Getting an awesome clear skin is everyones dream, some people have oily and sticky skin and some have natural soft skin. No one should be embarrassed of their skins and should be happy with what they have, since if you apply too many chemicals on your face, you may end up having worst skin than that you have right now. If you want to make your face look better, you should always try some home remedies, and let me tell you that the best remedy for a beautiful face is always be happy and drink tonnes of water 🙂 Listed are some of the home remedies for getting clear skin.
Mint is a great herb to cure many of your skin problems. It is one of the best ingredient which you will eventually find in skin care products like Facial creams, moisturizers, cleansers, conditioner, shampoos and even a lip balms! Mint leaves works on most type of acne and it helps to get rid of them without any side effects. Menthol is a main ingredient of Mint, which has cooling and soothing properties. It will make your skin healthy and glowing.
- Take a tablespoon of a mint powder and a same amount of a yogurt.
- Mix them up and put aside for half an hour.
- Stir it up for a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste around your face and neck, let it get dry naturally.
- Rinse your face with a lukewarm water.
8. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is one the best way to get shiny skin. Because of free radical activities our skin, it gets dull and lifeless, coconut oil is the best solution for that lifeless skin. Coconut oil is a great source of Antioxidants. Its Anti-fungal and antibacterial properties will help you to maintain your clear skin. Coconut oil will prevent your skin from getting dry. It will moisturize the skin tissues to the deep ends, and will Rehydrate it.
- Take some coconut oil and warm it up in microwave for few seconds.
- Apply it on your face and neck, Gently massage it into the skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with the lukewarm water.
- For best results, apply this once a week.
Papaya is loaded with Vitamin A and Pa-pain. Vitamin A works as an antioxidant. Papaya can be used to maintain a clear skin and a skin texture. Pa-pain is an enzyme which breaks down inactive proteins and eliminates dead skin cells. Pa-pain works as an antibacterial. Papaya has a natural bleaching properties which reduce the appearance of the scars and increases skin whitening. Just because of low sodium quantity, the water gets small retention it keeps all over skin hydrated.
- Smash the papaya and apply it on all over face.
- You can also add honey in Papaya smash.
- Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it off.
- For best results try it once a week.
When the question comes for a happier skin, the answer must be a Cucumber. By applying a cucumber your skin will get relaxed and become soft and smooth. By their hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties cucumber can repair damaged skin cells and add a fresh glow. Cucumber are the most wonderful eye-pads, which reduces dark circles under your eyes.
- Cut thick slices of a fresh cucumber and rub it all over your face.
- Leave it till morning, rinse it with cold water.
- Take thick slices of cucumber and put it on eyes for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes rinse the eyes with cold water and feel fresh.
5. Oatmeal mask
Oatmeal is more than just a food. It has a great quantity of a Omega-3 fatty acid and fibers. Suffering from acne? Oatmeal is a great solution for your Acne. Antioxidants in oatmeal can bring down your facial swelling. Oatmeal can help to soak up oil from acne and remove dead skin cells.
- Cook some Oatmeal and mix it up with a lemon.
- Make a paste.
- Apply it on affected area, Leave it for few minutes.
- Then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Enjoy your fresh skin.
Honey is the most effective treatment for your skin. It is a great remedy to have a beautiful skin. Applying honey with other ingredients will make your skin nourishing and beautiful. Honey is a natural moisturizer.
- Take some raw honey and apply it directly on face.
- Let it stand for several minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- It will make your skin clear.
3. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a fast acne removal remedy. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin. It treats acne and sunburn. Aloe vera fights aging.
- Take out the aloe gel from the aloe vera leaves.
- Apply it on the irritated skin
- Let it dry.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- It will smooth your irritated skin.
Lemon has so many beauty benefits. Lemon has a bleaching property which can help to improve your skin tone. It is a clarifying moisturizer. Lemon can clean and brighten up your skin. Lemons have a great antibacterial properties which helps you to treat acne. We can use it as cleaning wipes. Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, it can reduce age spots and lighten up the dark spots. It works as a shine eliminator by reducing oil excess.
- Cut a lemon and in a thick slice.
- Rub that slice on your face.
- Let it dry.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
Turmeric works as a most effective skin toner. It can help you with dry or oily, any skin types. It is very good for a wrinkle treatment. Turmeric can eliminate aging signs. Due to its anti-Inflammatory and therapeutic properties, turmeric is such a great herbal remedy for skin. It removes dead cells and treats lots of skin conditions. It soothes burns. Applying turmeric paste made with lemon will remove skin tanning and pigmentation. It can remove your facial hairs too.
- Take a table spoon of turmeric powder and mix lemon juice in it.
- Make a paste, apply it on your face, Rub it for a while.
- Let it dry, Rinse it with a lukewarm water.
- Apply this for about 3 weeks, it will remove your unnecessary facial hair.
- Or you can make a paste of turmeric and yogurt and can use it as a face mask, It will lighten up your face with a bright, glowing skin.